شروحات تقنيه
اهلا وسهلا بك في منتديات شروحات تقنيه تفضل بالدخول اوالتسجيل اذا لم تكن لديك عضوية وشكرا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شروحات تقنيه
اهلا وسهلا بك في منتديات شروحات تقنيه تفضل بالدخول اوالتسجيل اذا لم تكن لديك عضوية وشكرا
شروحات تقنيه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» عروض شهر رمضان
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالخميس يونيو 25, 2015 10:47 pm من طرف Admin

» برنامج لطلاب الجامعات لحل المعادلات الرياضية والتوابع
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:54 pm من طرف Admin

» أهم تطبيق بعد عملية الروت!!System App Safe Remover
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:50 pm من طرف Admin

» لعبة Asphalt 8: Airborne كاملة بملفات الداتا + مهكرة
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:41 pm من طرف Admin

» افضل 6 تطبيقات اندرويد لتطبيق الفديوهات مع الموسيقا وتعديل على صور والتصوير الاحترافي2015
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:38 pm من طرف Admin

» لعبة Asphalt 8: Airborne كاملة بملفات الداتا + مهكرة
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:35 pm من طرف Admin

» برنامج :‎تنزيل فديوهات من اليوتيوب
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:27 pm من طرف Admin

» برنامج :Camera51للألتقاط الصور بحرفيه
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:24 pm من طرف Admin

» برنامج تصفح يحافط على شحن بطاريتك
مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015 Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 17, 2015 2:18 pm من طرف Admin

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط شروحات تقنيه على موقع حفض الصفحات

مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015

اذهب الى الأسفل

جديد مسجات باللغة الانكليزية بتجنن 2015

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأحد مايو 03, 2015 1:00 pm

you can have 10 brothers.
you can have 100 friends
you can have 1000 lovers
But you have only 1 honest person who is really love you and ready too die for you
Hearts could love 4 a while, u can put many relations in a file, & u can make a desert from the Nile. But u can't stop my smile when I see ur number in my mobile
My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!
I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.
God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.
A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you.
A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I ****ed you, but it's okay because I got you.
A smile makes us look younger… while prayers make us feel stronger… and friends…? They make us enjoy life forever.
Each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me!
A friend is like a book that has to be read to appreciate its beauty. As such, you're one of the finest books ever written. How I wish you could be reprinted!
What are the differences between a peso and a friend? A peso is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. A peso loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I don't have a peso but I have you!
God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...It's you!
A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.
Friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime.
If you open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.
Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, let my care be with you, friend!
1What is a friend? She looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That's what a friend is…you.
I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, but our friendship will never say goodbye.
How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.
I might run out of cute graphics to send you, but I'll never run out of this: care for you.
A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are , a song when you are glad.
Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'till the day my heart stops.
When you're down, I'll be there to cheer you up. When you're tired, I'll be there to lift you up. I'll be your friend no matter what!
If you want to be happy for a day, get a date. Happy for a week, get a lover. Happy till the end, keep me.
I don't regret the things I have done and the things I didn't do. For somewhere along the way I must have done something right coz I ended up with a friend like you.
Admin
Admin
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 383
نقاط : 34973
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2015
العمر : 29
الموقع : سوريا

https://tekanea.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة